This page has moved to a new address.

Healing Hands

10/5/10

Healing Hands

I'm praying for healing hands. I over did it. I drove and hobbled around Lowes and Home Depot trying to get last minute stuff for the bathroom. My husband needs to work so I thought I was helping. It's not my ankle that is the problem. It started out as a small spot of a shin splint. After the race the pain was completely up my leg. Now, I can't walk at all and my family needs me. My house is totally trashed. I'm trying to keep a positive perspective but it's challenging. I don't mind resting for a week but not being able to get around? Not fun.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,