This page has moved to a new address.

How to Train a Spartan - Wrap Up

10/2/10

How to Train a Spartan - Wrap Up

If you're on facebook or #mamavation you might be seeing the continuation of our #spartanrace rivalry! My training is over and tomorrow is our big day. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous like crazy. At the same time I'm trying not to stress out and just make sure that I have a good time. After all 5 weeks of training has gone into preparing for this race. My Mom decided to hitch a ride with our team at the last minute. I'm so glad she is going so she can get some video footage and who doesn't love some "mommy" support. My waterproof camera is ready to go but I don't really think I'm going to carry it with me during the race. My hands are going to be full enough. Since most of my family can't go with me tomorrow I had them give me a pat on the back and a wave "Good-Bye!" to Mr. Keith. He's on the other B-Team. He decorated his shoes just for me and Cameo, isn't this nice?
It's a good thing we are both good sports about it. Most of the fun comes from all the trash talk that we do during our work outs and on facebook. It's been a lot of fun. My main goal is to finish the race uninjured. I'm sure the energy is going to be amazing. I'm gathering my back pack right now with a change of clothes and shoes. My plan is to get a good nights sleep. No staying up late tonight! We leave at 6am. Off to battle! AROO! Be sure to send us lots of prayers because none of us want to get hurt. We all want to finish. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Seventhfury.com for our super cool shirts. Thanks to all the readers who have been following the training for this big race and special thanks to ALL of the trainers who have been whipping me into shape!
Team: Get us to The Greek! is signing out until tomorrow after the race.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,