This page has moved to a new address.

Ewww That Smell!

3/1/11

Ewww That Smell!

Yes, that is exactly what you think it is all over him in the back seat! I'm on my way to TaeBo when he tells me his stomach doesn't feel good. I had an empty shoe box and he just spit in it at the time. I thought I was free and clear but NO it was not to be. He used the box and then he moved it and it spilled out the holes in the box. I will never look at black berries the same again.

As if that wasn't bad enough we were trapped on the freeway in traffic. It took forever to get home with all the construction. Obviously I can't get to TaeBo! I'll bet my neighbors were thinking I was crazy for hosing him off before he went inside the house. Oh well. Now I can't get the smell out of the van. I've got the side doors open but this is going to be a problem!

If you know how to get the smell out, PLEASE leave me a comment. The boy is fine, no fever just a tummy ache. Never ever a dull moment. A small word of advice, keep an emergency vomit kit in your vehicle at all times.

What would it contain?
A towel, trash bag, air freshener, Clorox wipes, baby wipes, change of clothes if possible!

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: