This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation - All About The Water

2/28/11

#Mamavation - All About The Water

Mamavation
I'm amazed at what water weight can do to my body. I ran/walked a 5K on Saturday. Someone snapped a before photo and I look super puffy but I guarantee you I sweated that water weight off! I worked out one time this past week because I was running fever on and off all week. My little guy was also having some strange allergic reaction to Bounce dryer sheets, I think. It was madness. I'm ready to get back in the saddle again.

How did the 5K go? I was disappointed because I know I can do better. My time was 38:22, I think. The official times are not out yet. I started out strong and stopped at the water station. That is something I try very hard to avoid but this time I couldn't get started again. It was very humid outside and I didn't eat before the race. Nothing was right about it but I finished it. Maybe next time will be better.


Eating out
Pizza at Double Daves 2/12 for Parent's Night Out
Iguana Joes 2/19 Lunch
Chik-fil-a 2/19 Dinner, 2/24 Lunch
Gringos 2/26 - Super GROSS! The bar side of the restaurant smelled like vomit. My little girl had to go to the bathroom during dinner and I couldn't eat a thing when we got back to the table!
Pizza Hut 2/27 - GROSS! I didn't eat that much because it wasn't good.


My Work Outs -
Monday - Boot Camp with Dex.
Tuesday - sick
Wednesday - sick
Thursday - sick
Friday -sick
Saturday - Galloway Gallop Mardi Gras 5K
Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading -177 that is a 7 pound loss from last week. O-M-G! Doing my happy dance! Take that Rosa.

Stress Level - Pretty high with the ending of remodeling, me getting sick, my son getting sick, ugh!

The UP side -I'm running another 5K on Sunday.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.





Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , ,