This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Training...Training...

3/21/11

#Mamavation Monday - Training...Training...

Mamavation

Time to stop and taper off of training this week. I think I was more prepared this time for training, careful not to over train. This week will be very light for me and hopefully if all goes well I will be able to finish the relay with great success! Who would have thought I would ever be doing this? Bring on the next challenge. I'll keep you posted about what that will be. On to the good stuff!


Eating out
Blue & Gold Banquet BBQ - 3/5
Chilis - 3/6 - There went the restaurant budget for the month.
Chick-fil-a - 3/16
Chuys 3/19



My Work Outs -Rocked it out!!!!
Monday - New Trainer - Boot camp
Tuesday - Crossfit,TaeBo
Wednesday - 4 mile run
Thursday - Crossfit,Taebo
Friday - New Trainer - Theo Workout
Saturday -HOT Yoga (It's really HOT!), 5 mile run
Sunday -  New Trainer - Theo Workout

Scale Reading -174 that is 1 pound down from last week.

Stress Level - I keep running from the drama but it follows me. Lucky for me I'm getting faster at running.

The UP side -The relay is on Sunday and I feel really good about it!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.








Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,