This page has moved to a new address.

Waterproof Headphones

3/21/11

Waterproof Headphones

Found the cure to my sweat in the ear buds issue today. It's Surge 2G Waterproof Headphones that I found at my local Best Buy. Today I was bound and determined to get that 6 mile run in. I started out ok but then I started feeling pain in places that weren't there before. My decision was to stop and not run through the pain. The last thing I want is an injury! My stopwatch had not been started and I had to rely on the music time. Apparently my run was only about 45 minutes. It didn't seem that long which is amazing to me! My other goal was to make sure to get my sweat on to see if these headphones really work and YES - they really do work. I should have used smaller inserts but they do what they are intended to do. Also after my workout I tried the Jet Blackberry flavored Gu. YUK! YUK! YUK! The flavor is fine it's the texture that got me. It's like a friend of mine described....a cross between toothpaste and an upper respiratory infection. lol - I think I will stick with the energy beans for now!


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , ,