This page has moved to a new address.

Get Your Game On!

4/23/11

Get Your Game On!

What a blast we had today! It's amazing how much more fun sports are as an adult than when I was a kid. Honestly, I'm more of an athlete now at nearly 40 than every before in my life. That to me is hilarious! Now, we go and do more active things and have so much fun laughing at ourselves. I really believe it's good for the soul. We played a game of sand volley ball today and used a Coop water volley ball. Those type of balls have a lot less sting to them but the wind also has no problem carrying it away. So I say to you....go get your game on! Make it fun and even if you aren't a professional who cares, get out there and try something different. It helps if you have friends who are just as willing to challenge themselves as you are!


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: