This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Two Steps Forward....

4/11/11

#Mamavation Monday - Two Steps Forward....

Mamavation
This week was the first week of my new workout routine. It was tough! The hard parts are the rest days for me. I don't know what to do with myself. I can't just sit around and do nothing. I had to at least go for a walk. Sounds crazy doesn't it? I find such stress relief from exercise and I stay relaxed and generally happy. The eating part of it was great until yesterday. My Mother brought over dinner and it was yummy but way off my eating plan. Oh well it was one day, I'm over it. lol - Moving on to the next week....


Eating out:
4/9 Lupe Tortillas



My Work Outs -
Monday - Yoga, Crossfit
Tuesday - Crossfit,TaeBo
Wednesday -1 mile walk
Thursday - Crossfit, Taebo
Friday - 2 mile walk
Saturday - 5K Shell Strides for Schools
Sunday - 6.5 mile run

Scale Reading -172 that is 1 pound up from last week.What happened? Not a good eating day yesterday. That is all.....

Stress Level -Trying to let go of things that I have no control over. Trying not to worry because whatever is supposed to happen will regardless of whether I worry or not.

The UP side - I'm back to Hot Yoga this coming Saturday. I need some rest and some sleep. No events as of yet so I'm trying to take it easy.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.









Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,