This page has moved to a new address.

HERRICANE SILLY - Chemist or Chef?

4/19/11

HERRICANE SILLY - Chemist or Chef?

 My husband was cleaning off his desk which inspired me to do the same. The children were all hanging out watching a movie. Then I heard it, the sound of our bedroom door shutting. I knew it couldn't be good and it had to be that girl up to no good, again! Sure enough, I opened the door and this is what I found. Our bedroom floor covered in sugar.

This evening someone left the pepper out on the counter. As I was in the laundry room this is what she did with the pepper. When I came in the kitchen she was hiding under the kitchen table. Good lord this girl moves fast! And there goes all our pepper, literally down the drain. Do they make a chemistry set for preschoolers? They should!

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,