This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Compliment Train

5/9/11

#Mamavation Monday - Compliment Train

Mamavation

Went to the family BBQ this past weekend. This guy there told me he didn't recognize me! I looked like I had lost 100 pounds. Holy banana! Are you serious dude? How much have you had to drink? Seriously, I don't have 100 pounds to lose. Thanks for the compliment though. My hubs says my behind is looking mighty round. lol - Great! Now go get your quarter and see if it bounces! rofl....  So there it is...my scale is going up but so are the compliments! Go figure. I have a new personal record for my 5Ks. To think that I have shaved off 11 minutes since January. Can you believe that? That rocks my socks. Our Spring Slim down challenge is almost over. It's back to the body scan next week. I'll let you know what happens. The left top side of my hip has been giving me problems so I had to take several rest days in order to run the race. I spent a lot of time on ice, with pain relieving rubs, epsom salt baths, the chiropractor and my massage therapist. I really hate nagging pain! I broke out the measuring tape too! There was very little change from December. I lost the numbers but I'll post it when I find them again. lol


Eating out:
None so far.


My Work Outs -
Monday - Yoga, Crossfit
Tuesday -Crossfit, Adjustment, Massage
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 5K
Sunday - Crossfit

Scale Reading -176 that is 3 pounds up from last week. Boo!!!! That stinks.

Stress Level - High considering the hip issue. I'm doing so much better this week!!!

The UP side - I'm about to put some biking into my work out, not a spin class but spending some time outside on my bike on a trail. I'm excited.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.


I am Crossfit - CrossfitMT Promo from Capture The Image on Vimeo.



Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,