This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #264 - Summer Fun!

5/5/11

Aloha Friday #264 - Summer Fun!


Yesterday I signed up my kids for all sorts of summer activities and it was a bit of a nightmare. The waiting, the long lines and then another line to pay, two hours later I'm done. When I was a kid the most we got to do was go to the local swimming pool! This got me thinking....

When you were a kid what was your summer like?






Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,