This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - With Pain Comes Gain?

5/2/11

#Mamavation Monday - With Pain Comes Gain?

Mamavation

I resisted Lemon cake this weekend. I keep changing up the way I eat but I'm still not seeing the results that I would like. Everything seems to take forever to move. It's tough when you see all these success stories of something like 60 pounds in 3 months. It's taking me 3 months just to lose 3 pounds! Terribly frustrated right now. There are only so many hours in the day and pile on the kids and their schedules on top of it not to mention all the driving. It's very discouraging! Gas prices are high and I've become a cop magnet. This past run I did some training intervals, which was me sprinting at high speeds for 20 seconds and walking for 20 seconds. I ended up hurting my left hip and haven't recovered fully yet. I'm doing what I can to work it out because I have a race Saturday morning! Geez.


Eating out:
4/9 Lupe Tortillas
4/16 Pizza
4/21 Wing Stop


My Work Outs -
Monday - Yoga (interrupted by Kid stuff), Crossfit
Tuesday -Crossfit
Wednesday -3.5 mile Run
Thursday - Crossfit, Taebo
Friday - Circuit Training with Theo
Saturday -Rest
Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading -173 that is 1 pound down from last week. Come on 160's!!!!! I'm ready.

Stress Level - Things are finally calming down.

The UP side -Gearing up for May's 5K this Saturday!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.





Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,