This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - What Next?

4/25/11

#Mamavation Monday - What Next?

Mamavation

I've increased my #Crossfit work outs to three times a week now or at least that is the goal. Apparently I was very use to my routine of 3 days of boot camp and Crossfit and Taebo on days in between. My body had it down. Now that everything has changed I feel like I've never worked out before. The Crossfit work outs have become increasingly harder. The one day of circuit training led by the new instructor Theo leaves me feeling like I'm starting all over. It just goes to show that even if change is hard, it's good! Running is now a part of my schedule and it wasn't before. That part of it has become really tough. I'm still on the Spring Slim Down Challenge and I have to be honest I seem to be all over the place. Some days my eating is down to a science and others it just falls apart. When I can become consistent I think that is when I will really see the results I have been waiting for. Until that happens I could spend years tracking my weight and working out and nothing will happen. I did pass on pizza, birthday cake and cheesecake samples. I was super proud of myself. I just kept thinking, if I eat this it could take me an hour in the gym to work it off. It just wasn't worth it. I have to keep that train of thought on a daily basis.


Eating out:
4/9 Lupe Tortillas
4/16 Pizza
4/21 Wing Stop


My Work Outs -
Monday - Yoga, Crossfit
Tuesday - 4.5 mile walk, Taebo
Wednesday - Crossfit
Thursday - Sick kid
Friday - Sick kid
Saturday - Sand Volleyball game
Sunday - 4 mile run

Scale Reading -174 that is 2 pounds down from last week. I can't believe I made it to 171 this month and lost it! That drives me crazy.

Stress Level - Better than last week but dealing with a sick child is never fun. Just found out today my husband will be traveling for the rest of the week. I'm flying solo yet again.

The UP side -Gearing up for May's 5K.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,