This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation #Fitcation - Avon Prize Winner!

7/2/11

#Mamavation #Fitcation - Avon Prize Winner!

How cute is this little flip flop pouch?
During our Twilight movie night with Orville Redenbacher's yummy popcorn we were randomly selected to win some super cool prizes! I was lucky enough to be one of the fitcation winners. 
Guess what's inside the flip flop pouch?
 It's my own pedicure kit!
Plus these wonderful products from the Foot Works berry mint line.
Whoo Hoo! I can't wait to take care of my tootsies with these awesome products. They are going to smell so good. Thanks to Lori Gutierrez, our Houston Avon representative for donating such a nice "pamper me" gift!

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , , , ,