This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - How Many Miles Are You Covering?

6/20/11

#Mamavation Monday - How Many Miles Are You Covering?

Mamavation

I'm loving my Sportline pedometer. I knew that I had a busy life but now I know exactly how much. For the last 3 days I've been wearing my pedometer. I'm not following any kind of program, I just wanted to see how much mileage I am covering. So far today I've covered nearly 4 miles just doing my day to day stuff. I'm exhausted! This past week has been draining more so than usual. After #Fitcation I have had trouble following back into my routines. I'm working in the vitamins again, eating right and working out. I'm sluggish. I need a warm bath with no place to go. I need a good meal and lots of sleep. My water intake is horrible! I'm really considering purchasing that HydraCoach! I'm looking forward to these Gruntstyle work outs. Looks like an adventure.


Eating out:
Trudy's 6/3
Random Lunch Truck, Roaring Fork 6/4
Dominos Pizza 6/5
Chick-Fil-A 6/6
 Chilis - 6/13


My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Crossfit
Wednesday - Crossfit
Thursday - Crossfit
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Rest Day

Scale Reading -178 - 2 pound gain.

Stress Level - Huge. I have some issues going on that pertain only to women. Lucky us. I need to have some things checked out. That is all.

The UP side- The Independence 5K Run is Saturday! My husband is running with me. Seems before we met he was doing Tri's an 5Ks. This should be fun.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.



Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 -
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,