This page has moved to a new address.

FlipFlop Wines

6/18/11

FlipFlop Wines

I'm still opening lots of goodies from my #Mamavation #Fitcation11 Austin trip. Lucky for me one of my take home prizes was a bottle of  Riesling courtesy of FlipFlop wines. What a great prize to share with my good friend Karen. After all she helped me with wardrobe suggestions and packing for my big adventure. It was great to return home and share with her all the great stories over a glass of wine. We love the branding and the taste. They have tons of other flavors which you can find on their website. During our evening together we got to see a bit of the Housewives of Orange County reunion show. Now that's a fun evening!

You know what else is a huge thumbs up?
What a great pairing to help those in need. If you do drink an alcoholic beverage please remember to drink responsibly. FlipFlop wines has not compensated me for my opinion.   


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: