This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation - Shopping Time!

6/13/11

#Mamavation - Shopping Time!

Mamavation
This past weekend I got to go shopping with my friends and family. It was not the best time to go shopping body wise but what can you do. I tried to find things that I felt good in but it was so hard. My type and shape are just too weird. It's hard to find anything that I feel really comfortable in. No one can pick myself apart like I can. It's hard not too. Sleeveless everything! My arms are too big, they need more definition. That's just an example, you know how it goes. I decided that I will NOT wear work out clothes unless I'm going to work out. I have a habit of wearing those clothes all the time. It's not a very feminine look. lol - I was out with friends this past weekend and someone asked how old I was. I said 39 very proudly and they said, Oh I thought you were older!??? Seriously??? rofl... What does that mean? I was not bothered by getting older at all until someone said that. Now, I'm wondering what I should do to change my look. Good lord! If you have followed my progress you know that I've not ever eaten out this much since I've been with Mamavation! Looks like a vacation and birthday celebrating can really do you in! It's time to hit the gym.

I'm not entering the contest but I did want to let you know that our family eats together daily and normally at home!

Eating out:
Trudy's 6/3
Random Lunch Truck, Roaring Fork 6/4
Dominos Pizza 6/5
Chick-Fil-A 6/6
 Chilis - 6/13


My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Taebo
Wednesday - Crossfit
Thursday - Crossfit, Taebo
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 10K
Sunday -Crossfit

Scale Reading -176 - zero change from last week but I watched it bounce around from 173 and back to 176. It's water weight. Good thing I've been tracking this stuff long enough to know what's going on and NOT freak out.

Stress Level - Tons better! I'm really get a lot better and just rolling with life. Although I do battle a demon every single month. I have one super serious cheat day. It's hard to get a good attitude during that time. I just know it's coming, hang on and not beat myself up over it.

The UP side- The Independence 5K Run is coming!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 -
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,