This page has moved to a new address.

Tackle It Tuesday - Stuff We All Got! #Mamavation #Fitcation11

6/7/11

Tackle It Tuesday - Stuff We All Got! #Mamavation #Fitcation11

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Two days after I get home and I'm finally able to go through these bags of sponsored items from the Mamavation Fitcation. I'm overwhelmed by the generosity of these companies. Today the idea was to tackle these bags and sort everything out. I couldn't get one shot! There is too much stuff.
My family was blown away! I can't wait to dive into all the cool gadgets that will help me keep up with my workouts. 
There was a blue bag of yummy Flat out bread crisps but my two year old and my husband ate the whole bag. I'm going to have tons of products to test out and tell you about.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , , ,