This page has moved to a new address.

#Crossfit Action: Mom 2 vs. Boys 0

6/9/11

#Crossfit Action: Mom 2 vs. Boys 0

My darling 2 year old has her moments when she wants to do nothing I want her too. Some days I just have to pick her up and make her go where I want. Today I was carrying her up the stairs and I thought to myself, wow she's really light (33lbs.). 

Then I wondered, how would the four year old (43lbs.) feel to me if I carry him like a baby.....
No problem! He was giggling up a storm. He and I are both pretty confident now that if he decides to give me grief that he too can be picked up and carried where ever I want him to go.

But wait! There's more...my eldest son wanted to get in on the action. Honestly I wasn't too sure because he's 5' 1" and weighs 94lbs. Could he really feel light? I know in the past I've tried but didn't want to admit that he was too heavy.
Um, no problem! This was like the 10th picture that the 4 year old took. I had no problem spinning him around and he was pretty amazed. Oh yes, the power of Mom. Seriously, who would believe me? I had to get a photo. lol - So I tip my hat to my awesome trainer Shaun McCrary at CrossfitUnity.net. There is a whole new level of respect for Mom!
Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,