This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation - Sick! Sick! Sick!

6/27/11

#Mamavation - Sick! Sick! Sick!

Mamavation

Sick! Sick! Sick! - What started out as a sore throat last week turned into so much more. I've been down since Thursday after my attempt to run on the Kemah Bridge was rained out. I feel bad. My house is destroyed and yet I still had to clean up just so we could function inside of it. I've been eating mandarin oranges, bananas and some nuts. It's hard to eat when your throat is on fire. My husband took care of the kids by buying enough pizza to feed them for three days. Seriously. I can't even elaborate on that one. I wish my Mom would have called to check on me sooner. I would have raised the white flag! I need to find a doctor today. I can't be down for this long. It doesn't suit me. 


Eating out:
Trudy's 6/3
Random Lunch Truck, Roaring Fork 6/4
Dominos Pizza 6/5
Chick-Fil-A 6/6
Chilis - 6/13
Subway - 6/23
Dominos - 6/24


My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Crossfit
Wednesday - Crossfit
Thursday - Sick
Friday - Sick
Saturday - Sick - Missed the 5K
Sunday - Sick

Scale Reading -170 - 8 pound loss. It's all water weight. This entire time I have been sick I've been sweating and fighting a fever. Ugh! It would be great to keep it off but I know better.

Stress Level - I'm sick, my house is chaos, that's pretty stressful.

The UP side- I have some really great people praying for my health.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.







Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,