This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Give Yourself a Break!

7/18/11

#Mamavation Monday - Give Yourself a Break!

Mamavation

I'm way too hard on myself. I wanted to do very well on that 5K I just ran but it was not to be. Most likely I can contribute it to not practicing running enough but the Hotter Than Hades Virtual Run is going to take care of all of that and I will be on to the next 5K for the month of August. So many challenges, so little time. I'm on the 2nd week of the Grunt Style two week challenge. It's pretty tough I have to admit! I've only seen two or three sisters doing the work outs. It could be that we aren't all on Twitter at the same time talking about it. Are you interested in leading the pack? I through my two cents in yesterday. If you have something to add to our group please fill out the form. Good luck to the Mamavation Moms this week! We are all cheering you on.

Eating out:
Chilis - 7/1, 7/6, 7/7
Which Wich- 7/6, 7/17
Salt Grass - 7/16



My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Crossfit, Puke Me Please
Tuesday -Crossfit, Taebo, Sore Winner
Wednesday -Crossfit, Paralyzed
Thursday - Taebo, Sweat Monster
Friday - Rest, Sore Winner
Saturday - 33rd Lunar Rendezvous 5K
Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading -173 that is the same as last week but a 3 pound gain since the month started. There is only one more week left for the month to weigh in. No pressure.

Stress Level -I'm going in for a super minor surgical procedure today. Not really interested in blogging the details but it is on my mind and I will be glad to have it over with.

The UP side- The Hotter Than Hades Run is in full swing!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,