This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Bring on The Grunt Style!

7/11/11

#Mamavation Monday - Bring on The Grunt Style!

Mamavation

I'm healthy again! That was a long recovery but I'm back and ready to go. I'm going to begin the Grunt Style work out series starting today. I've seen the Tweets! I've seen the Facebook posts! Can't wait to really see what it's like for myself. My eating has been really good this past week and yesterday I finally had some pasta. I'm not sure what that is going to do to weigh in but it's what I had to cook at the time so I went with it. My water intake has fluctuated too much. I was doing great and just stopped focusing on it. I'll get back to it soon enough.

Eating out:
Chilis - 7/1, 7/6, 7/7
Which Wich- 7/6


My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Crossfit
Tuesday -Crossfit
Wednesday -Crossfit
Thursday -Crossfit, Taebo
Friday -Circuit Training
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading - I don't know! Some contractors showed up first thing this morning to fix our shower and foiled my weigh in plans.

Stress Level -I'm healthy, I'm happy!

The UP side- I’m running the 33rd Lunar Rendezvous 5K on Saturday.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.





Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,