This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #271 - One on One

7/8/11

Aloha Friday #271 - One on One


This past week the universe made it so I could have some one on one time with my four year old son. It has been so great just hanging out with him. I told him we are having a "staycation" and we will do whatever he wants. He's the middle child so he has had the opportunity to spend a few days not competing for my attention. This got me to thinking.....
Do you make an effort to spend one on one time with your kids?




Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,