This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation - Recovery Mode

7/4/11

#Mamavation - Recovery Mode

Mamavation

Recovering from pneumonia and it's taking FOREVER. The cough is hanging on and I don't seem to have full capacity yet. I'm missing a race right now as I type this post. It was a 5 mile race. It's the second race that I have missed since being sick. That really bothers me but I have to believe that there are other races and I have to recover fully. But when I do LOOK OUT! Whoot. It's been 10 days since I've had any kind of work out. Yesterday I hit Crossfit. You can read those ugly details on dailymile.com. My diet since being sick has been very restricted. I'm sick of being sick. You know? Here's to better health. 


Eating out:
Chilis - 7/1


My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Sick
Tuesday - Sick
Wednesday - Sick
Thursday - Sick
Friday - Sick
Saturday - Sick
Sunday - Crossfit

Scale Reading -170 - Maintained the loss. I'm really hoping to get into the 160's soon.

Stress Level - Off the charts. There is so much stuff going on while I'm sick. It's thrown a monkey wrench into the family life that is for sure.

The UP side- I’m running the Hotter than Hades Virtual Half with @FCollaborativehttp://wp.me/p1CLjW-L 07/15-08/15

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.




Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.

Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,