This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Rest Day!

10/10/11

#Mamavation Monday - Rest Day!

Please be sure to continue encouraging these Mamavation  #bookieboo #burpee Challengers it's Day71!
@beeacutie2
@MamaSarahJane
@Aries_Mommy
@notimeMom
@ResaMichelle
@lorisica 
 For an update please click here  #100DayBurpeeChallenge. 

 1st up Barbells For Boobs - Sorry no action shots.
2nd up Taebo with "The Billy Blanks" I'm that dot on the right. lol

That was a tough work out but for saving 2nd base I'm all for it! I'm sure that chemo or surgery is a lot tougher. Working out with Billy was pretty rough for an hour and a half but it was worth it. Our trainer prepared us well. We survived and I was super happy that I was mostly able to keep up. I swear I drank sooooooooooo much water when I got home. Today I'm forcing myself to take a rest day minus the 71 burpees. My legs are in recovery today. Fo Sho!!!!

Eating out:
Firehouse Subs 10/2 (for the last time!), 10/9 - I can explain! lol - I tried something with lower calories on the menu. After Taebo I was starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My Work Outs this past week-
10/3 Monday -  #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/4 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Taebo
10/5 Wednesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/6 Thursday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/7 Friday - Rest Day
10/8 Saturday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge,#Crossfit Grace WOD
10/9 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge * 2 (again!) #Crossfit - 1.5 hours of Taebo

Scale Reading - first reading 153, what??? it's broken, 158, then 163 - WT? Is that possible my last weigh in was 171. I got on again later and it ready 170. I did use the hand weight to check the scale and it read correctly. I don't know what is going on! I'm going with 170 since it makes the most sense. On that note, it's a 1 pound loss.

Stress Level -Whoo hoo!!!! Through the roof. So much drama I don't have the time to type it all out. I could totally have my own show. I pray for simplicity!!!!

The UP side- The Galveston 10K is coming.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
    • October 171
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,