This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Almost To The End!

11/21/11

#Mamavation Monday - Almost To The End!

What's next? Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Very disappointed because from the first of the year to now it's been a total of 3 pounds lost. It could have been 10 but I've been gaining steadily. I guess if I ran the rest of the year it might help. I'm faster and stronger but I still have such a long way to go. It's hard to see the upside when you look at the scale numbers. I'm no longer clear about what my goals are and I feel like I'm back sliding. My head isn't clear at all. Maybe I just need to go back to basics, get my head clear and start all over again. I don't know. I'm leaving the video today because it still pertains to the daily battle.




Eating out:
Feast With The Beast 11/5
Jimmy Changas 11/6
Texas Ren Fest & Moguls 11/12


My Work Outs this past week-
11/14 Monday -  Work Day
11/15 Tuesday - Rest Day
11/16 Wednesday - Crossfit, Mobility WOD
11/17 Thursday - Crossfit, Mobility WOD
11/18 Friday - Crossfit, Mobility WOD
11/19 Saturday -Rest Day
11/20 Sunday - Rest Day

Scale Reading -Nothing lost and nothing gained. Utterly frustrated.

Stress Level -The rough parts are over I think. Well except for the taxes. That's a whole different chapter.


The UP side- A Turkey run! Decided on the 10K. Haven't logged any miles but I feel good about clearing my head.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
    • October 171 - 169 = 2 pound loss
    • November172 -
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,