This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Holiday Season is Coming!

11/14/11

#Mamavation Monday - Holiday Season is Coming!

Please be sure to congratulate these #Mamavation  #bookieboo #burpee finishers! 
@beeacutie2, @MamaSarahJane, @lorisica 
For the end of the challenge please log on to BookieBoo.com to see these amazing ladies finish it out!


What's next? Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Double edged sword. We are done with the challenge but my range of motion is just not there. I'm off the wagon with food journaling, water intake and vitamins. Consistency seems to be a major issue with me. It's frustrating and very annoying. All the exercise in the world isn't going to take off the pounds if I can't get the food intake under control. It's just a matter of spinning my wheels. In two years since I've been with Mamavation I have lost about 20 pounds. However, I've never done the campaign I've only been a supporter. It's been a great resource for me! I'm still missing the nutrition part. Gotta work on that and NOT after the holidays but now, today! lol




Eating out:
Feast With The Beast 11/5
Jimmy Changas 11/6
Texas Ren Fest & Moguls 11/12


My Work Outs this past week-
10/24 Monday -  Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/25 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/26 Wednesday - Crossfit, Mobility WOD
10/27 Thursday - Crossfit, Mobility WOD
10/28 Friday - Crossfit, Mobility WOD
10/29 Saturday - Walk for 3 hours
10/30 Sunday - Mobility WOD

Scale Reading - 4 pound gain this week. Could be all the water retention. Could be over indulging this weekend. I had tons to celebrate!

Stress Level - Right back up again with my husband traveling. It gets really old.


The UP side- A Turkey run! Decided on the 10K.I have concerns because of my lack of range of motion.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.





Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
    • October 171 - 169 = 2 pound loss
    • November172 -
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.bcxcxcxcxcxcvb

Labels: ,