This page has moved to a new address.

Letters To Santa

12/17/11

Letters To Santa

It's that time again! My kids have prepared their letters to Santa. My 11 year old transcribed while the 3 year old rattled off her list! Hopefully you can read it. Just in case you can't......
Dear Santa, I want you to love me and not cry and don't make me cry and give me presents and a Happy New Year and don't make Darrien cry. I want a toy box and a airplane and a music box and a Dora in the bath and a step stool and a brush tank and a chair and a fairy kitchen. I want all of these presents and a cupcake! ROFL...
Apparently my son has forgotten how old he is but he would like a Transformer and an Ultimate Optimus Prime Transformer. Simple enough! Now from the 11 year old......


DEAR,mr.claus
For this annual holiday I request an xbox 360  .IF  you certainly cannot deliver this piece of merchandise I would also like a drumset.  if you still  cannot deliver anything that I have asked for (I despise you if you cannot)then I would like an Venator class Republic  starship. if  none of this  works out for you then I am making an appointment with the easter bunny. CAUTION: if you or any of your helpers do not understand this letter then this should make it clear:     
I WANT PRESENTS OR ELSE!   
Thank you for your participation,
The almighty,
D-Kramer buwahaha! oops sorry.

WHOA!!!! No pressure, right? Ugh!


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: