This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Stop Your Belly Aching!

12/12/11

#Mamavation Monday - Stop Your Belly Aching!

.Mamavation

"Stop your belly aching!" That's what I keep telling myself. It could be worse! It can always be worse. As long as your able to move and breath regardless of how slowly, you can make a come back. Recovery takes time but I'm not a good patient at all. However this time I have been listing to my Dr. and my trainer. After all I have a 1/2 marathon to prepare for so I need to be cautious. Today I was finally able to get a massage. It hurt like crazy. My flexibility is nada! Doesn't matter, I'm going to keep at it. I just feel happy to be back in the gym. My sanity has been restored.


Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out:
Chick-Fil-A 12/1
Texas Roadhouse 12/2
Pizza 12/3


My Work Outs this past week-
12/5 Monday -  Injured Rest Day
12/6 Tuesday - Injured Rest Day
12/7 Wednesday - Injured Rest Day
12/8 Thursday -Injured Rest Day
12/9 Friday -Injured Rest Day
12/10 Saturday - Injured Rest Day
12/11 Sunday -Flexibility Testing, Stretching exercises

Scale Reading - 1 pound gain. I haven't broke a sweat in over a week. I'm not surprised.

Stress Level - I'm injured but I'm back in the gym. I'm not even crazy that my husband is once again leaving and I'm flying solo with all three kids again for 2 weeks. Yea, Happy Holidays!

The UP side- I'm in the gym which equals, stress relief, more flexibility, better sleep, there are adults there! I could keep going but you get the up side! :)

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
    • October 171 - 169 = 2 pound loss
    • November 172 - 169 = 3 pound loss
    • December 170 -
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.









 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,