This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

12/4/11

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 


1.) Thankful that I fulfilled my New Year's Goal of running one 5k per month for the year! It didn't finish the way I thought it would but I did complete my goal.
  
2.) Thankful that my burpee t-shirts are done! I'll post a photo later.

3.) Thankful that I am recovering from Wednesday's work out. I really messed up my back. I'm trying not to fall into a deep depression since I don't have a stress outlet. It's been a battle.

4.) Thankful my Lady Isaacs have arrived.


5.) Thankful that I'm optimistic about completing my first half next year.

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , ,