This page has moved to a new address.

11 Random Facts About Me

3/6/12

11 Random Facts About Me


fitmomintraining.com
Stephanie from Fit Mom in Training is hosting these random questions. Hmmm? Answer some questions or fold laundry? Sorry laundry, you lose!


Questions for You:
1. What’s your guiltiest TV pleasure? Anything on BRAVO. I'm a sucker for anything on that network. It's junk food for the brain I know but I must admit that I do admire Andy Cohen. What a fun job he must have!
2. What is the strangest search term(s) anyone has used to find your blog? i'm a woman
3. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Bio Dome
4. What are 3 words you’d use to describe the 16 year old you? stubborn, independent, confident
5. You’ve been granted 2 extra hours in each and every day to do whatever you want, what would you do with the extra time? Sleep!
6. Who was your teen crush? C. Thomas Howell
7. Would you rather have a chef, maid or babysitter? NONE, but if I had to choose I think Chef.
8. Who inspires/influences you and why? Positive people because they can always find the silver lining to every situation.
9. Morning person, yay or nay? NAY, I'm a night owl all the way.
10. How long have you known your best friend? Going on 35 years.
11. What’s one item on your bucket list? Meet the band U2. That would be the best.

Labels: