This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - It's Official

2/27/12

#Mamavation Monday - It's Official

Mamavation


It's official. This is my third year as a supportive member of the members of Mamavation. It's been helpful to have the encouragement and support. Everything is crazy right now. Too much to do and too little time to get it all done. This week I'm short and sweet. Good luck ladies maybe I'll have more to say next week. I'm just still trying to recover.

Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out:
888 Bistro

My Work Outs this past week-
2/20 Monday - Crossfit Super modified work out
2/21 Tuesday - Injured
2/22 Wednesday - Crossfit Super modified work out
2/23 Thursday - Injured
2/24 Friday -Crossfit Super modified work out
2/25 Saturday - Injured
2/26 Sunday -Injured


Scale Reading - 1 pound loss. I can't complain since I'm still battling the 160's! I'll take it.

Stress Level -HIGH - Over the inability to go out and play.

The UP side-The doctor has been treating me with acupuncture. It's working! What? What? Super happy.

I'm changing up my video series this year. I'm going to try and provide you with exercises that will help your body while you are working out with your regularly scheduled work outs.
Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December



 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,