This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Still Hanging On!

4/30/12

#Mamavation Monday - Still Hanging On!

Mamavation
Ladies, ladies thank you so much for your words of support and encouragement. This is why it's so helpful to belong to a group that really does seem to get it week to week. It's up and down and all around. My to do list is a mile long but let me tell you this! What I saw today was a reminder of how important fitness and good health is for all of us. Today I was in a place that is a public office. Every person working there was over weight. I mean obese. They were stuck inside cubicles with their fast food drinks displayed on their desks. It was a real eye opener. All it said to me is that these folks work really hard and they multitask at their jobs and I'm sure by the time they get through serving the public there is no energy for anything else. It reminded me that as I have been recently swamped with work and chained to this computer that I MUST shut it off. There has to be some balance. I'm thankful for the group! I'm thankful that my gym, my trainer is on Facebook and Twitter to say "HEY! Get ur ars in here!" This is what I need. Too often we get overwhelmed and we lose sight of our health. We sleep less, we eat like crap for convenience and we forget fitness because we are too tired. It's easy to do! So please don't forget to reach out. There is nothing wrong with a reminder. It helps us to refocus our priorities and get back on track to what is important. At the end of the day, no one gives a rats patooty if you post. No one cares if you tweet or update your status! If you don't get to that email you don't. At the end of the day it's the people that aren't on your monitors that are important. Those are the ones you need to engage with. Give yourself permission to get up and walk away and be ok with it. It's almost like I'm writing this to myself isn't it?

Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out: IHOP, Dominoes Pizza, Chilis - Whoa this is more eating out that usual.

My Work Outs this past week-
4/23 Monday -
4/24 Tuesday - Crossfit
4/25 Wednesday -
4/26 Thursday -  
4/27 Friday -
4/28 Saturday -
4/29 Sunday -

Scale Reading-  Lost a pound.Total of 3 pounds down this month.

Stress Level - Coming down thanks to a few key people.

The UP side-I'm getting my ducks in a row STILL!

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December


 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,