This page has moved to a new address.

Exercising During Pregnancy?

10/22/07

Exercising During Pregnancy?

I'm a boot camp lover. Here we have Adventure Boot Camp for Women
and I have been doing this for about 5 sessions now. The weight is coming off and I have been doing yoga as well. Now that I am having another baby I find myself in a little quandary. My trainer says that even pregnant I should still be able to do boot camp. She had someone in her weight training class all through their pregnancy. Granted that class is not boot camp.

I spoke with my Dr this morning to make my appointment. I asked him about continuing boot camp and he was very much against this idea. He said regular exercise is fine but nothing strenuous. He kind of scared me. What do you think?

I'm planning to get with the yoga instructor and have her change our routine up. I'm excited to see how that goes. Stay tuned...

Labels: