This page has moved to a new address.

Favorite Birthday Cake?

10/24/07

Favorite Birthday Cake?

From dates to diapers is having a week long birthday celebration. Today she wants to know, "What is your favorite birthday cake?" That is just about the easiest question on the planet for me to answer. I thought about just typing the name but then I found this picture that just makes it all perfect. I love the coffee cup in the background. The two are meant to go together. Please, try to keep your composure. Do your best not to leave your home immediately and run to your nearest store. Please forgive me to those of you on diets but I just have to show you! Ready? Here it is....a New York Cheese Cake. Ahhhh - What a lovely contest. Visit From Dates to Diapers and share your answer before 10/27.

Labels: ,