This page has moved to a new address.

Day 30 of Thanks

11/30/07

Day 30 of Thanks

This is the last of the 30 days of thanks. It's a little sad that it's over. Writing everyday helped me focus on the positive in my day. It really created a healthy mind set for me. The last day of thanks for me is our Christmas tree. It's all decorated and it looks great. We get a real tree every year so the whole house smells good. I don't know if it will survive though. The baby isn't very kind to it. LOL - He tried to help with the lights and ornaments in his own way. He's so funny. Our oldest son had a blast decorating. He loved seeing all the ornaments that he has made over the years at school and ones that he chose to buy. The tree is good and it's putting our family in the holiday season. :)

Labels: