This page has moved to a new address.

At The Movies

1/28/08

At The Movies

Over the weekend I found myself watching a lot of different movies.

Reign Over Me - Adam Sandler stars. Break out the kleenex before you watch this one. It was a really good movie.

Fantastic 4 Rise of The Silver Surfer - Jessica Alba stars. Break out the crackers and wine with this one. You are going to need it with all the cheesiness! It was so bad. If they wanted a blond haired blue eyed actress why not just hire one???? Jessica Alba looked so weird and I couldn't buy it that she was the sister of the human torch. Please!

1408 - John Cusak stars. Love John Cusak! This was a really freaky movie. I really liked it but it did make me have bad dreams so .... LOL

Graffiti Bridge - Prince stars. HORRIBLE!!!! I'm not sure why I stayed tuned for this one. It was so bad! I mean worse than Fantastic 4 Rise of The Silver Surfer! It was some sort of follow up to Purple Rain or something. The whole thing just stunk but I couldn't help but watch. What's wrong with me? LOL

Dane Cook: Vicious Circle - Dane Cook stars. LOVED IT!!!! laughed so hard. It was on Comedy Central so I recommend watching it without all the silly commercials. Get the DVD and have a good laugh. Oh and warning - there is lots of foul language but the stories are a riot!

Labels: