This page has moved to a new address.

Day 319

2/20/08

Day 319

After 3 weeks of phone calls and emails I finally was able to get my big guy signed up for soccer! Scary how unorganized these folks are and they don't really advertise the spring season. They are geared toward the fall season instead. My son loves soccer and he's played all sorts of sports but soccer keeps him moving and he loves it. He does those kick slides! It's pretty fun to watch him play. So this was my big appreciation for the day! I wish I was full of good news but the rest of the day just stunk. Oh except for the latest ink samples that I received. I found something that would be great for what I do but the expense is so high I might not be able too. I can dream. The quote won't be complete till morning. Till then.....

Labels: