This page has moved to a new address.

Mad Cravings

2/20/08

Mad Cravings

Last night as I sat watching the season finale of Nip/Tuck I remembered I had made Hidden Valley Ranch Dip. I made it to dip with carrots. Yummy! But last night I thought that Ruffles potato chips would be good to dip. So, I told my dh about my wonderful idea. He knows that is the standard code for - go get me some, please! -LOL - I needed something sweet too so I nominated a box of Lemon Heads.

About 20 minutes of waiting around he finally left and I was waiting with anticipation. He comes up the stairs in the room and he says, "You said Ruffles didn't you?" He bought Lays. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people that rolls with the punches about food, so back to the store he went.

I have to tell you that it was so goooooooood! The Lemon Heads topped it off and I was one happy pregnant lady last night. I know - I have to get these cravings under control or I'm going to seriously regret it but until then I will continue to share my weirdness.

Labels: