This page has moved to a new address.

Scratch That - Day 224

5/30/08

Scratch That - Day 224

I have recently learned about the pit falls of leaving your comment preferences set to allow anonymous people to comment. Recently I wrote a though provoking post about Who Would Care For Your Children? It's something that we have been thinking about and it's truly a what if question. My dh and I don't anticipate dying at the same time but then again no one does. I've been trying to explain myself to an anonymous reader that had questions. It didn't make sense for me to take up space on my personal blog trying to explain my thought process or my family so I have deleted all those posts. Instead I have opted for the option of no longer accepting any anonymous comments. If this anonymous person would like to continue our discussion I would be more than happy too but they are going to have to send an email or something. Now let's get on with the good stuff!

Labels: ,