This page has moved to a new address.

Check It Out!

6/12/08

Check It Out!

Have you seen all the sponsors entering prizes for the cyber baby shower? There is still a month to go but that list is growing and if you are expectant mom stop by the shower! Click on the banner to the right be taken directly to the prize page and see for yourself.

A special thanks to all my new Mediocre buddies who are dropping in to visit! I made it half way through the list today. There are a lot of great blogs there. It was fun to get some blog hopping done.

Oh and a special thanks to my bf for coming over and saving me from completely drowning in my own accounting and filing madness. We found that I'm a good 2-3 months behind and that's just not good. Also thanks to Daniel for hanging out with our Super Star! I'll bet your tired now huh? LOL

Labels: