This page has moved to a new address.

The Ghost In You - Day 193

7/3/08

The Ghost In You - Day 193

I'm not sure where my love for the Psychedelic Furs began, it might have been when the film Pretty In Pink came out. The Ghost In You is my song for the day. Enjoy!

Does this button look familiar? I've seen it around the blogosphere. I ran into a particular post that was suppose to help me create one of those button in the side bar with the html code for my banner. I found it after I had already half way created my own. I tried the instructions within the post but it didn't work for me at all. The code kept posting my banner within the text box. I just decided to leave it alone. I'm sure there are other great posts on this blog but this particular code just didn't work for me. I spent a lot of today trying to figure out why and then decided, if it isn't broke don't fix it! I'm so thankful I didn't spend any more time on a silly code for a box.

Labels: ,