This page has moved to a new address.

I Want To Break Free - Day 167

7/30/08

I Want To Break Free - Day 167

In case you are wondering, it's usually the song title that relates to my post not necessarily the lyrics. - LOL

Today's song is "I Want To Break Free" by Queen. I suggest turning the volume up on this one.

Just got back from the Dr. which also means having to endure the weigh in. Ugh! I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. It's not pleasant and I'm not proud. I want to break free from all this extra weight. Seriously, it's just too much. I'm trying really hard not to focus on it because then I will become terribly depressed and I'm pregnant so I'm getting over that garb right now! I will deal with it after she gets here, period. No dwelling! On with the day - Counting kicks is a new term I've never heard before my Dr. wants me to start counting her kicks after I eat. She is suppose to kick or move 5-6 times. If not then he wants to check her out. I just had a nice bowl of Honey Comb cereal and she is moving around right on schedule. Next Monday we get to see how big she is in an ultrasound. Looks like I'll have my photo ready for WW. Sweeeet!

Labels: