This page has moved to a new address.

Meet Dave: Movie Review

7/27/08

Meet Dave: Movie Review

My soccer star and I went to see this movie today. I laughed a lot more than he did. There are more jokes in this film for adults than for kids. It was pretty good until the middle and then it took a turn into cheeseville! I wouldn't recommend going to the theater for this film. It's one that can wait to be rented from Netflix or BlockBuster or wherever you might rent your movies. Eddie Murphy was silly as usual. I've been a long time fan since his days on Saturday Night Live. Interesting side note - our theater that runs the little films before the previews now asks you not to text message during the feature presentation because the light bothers others around you. Things are so different now. We have to sit through commercials and be reminded to silence our cell phones and not text during the show. Hmmmm what next?

Labels: