This page has moved to a new address.

Hollywood Swinging - Day 170

7/27/08

Hollywood Swinging - Day 170

I've had this song stuck in my head for most of the day. I heard it when I was watching Twitch do his solo on So You Think You Can Dance. This is just a small clip. To listen to the song in it's entirety you can click on the player in the right side bar. Over all it was a good day. We made it to a wave pool and my husband and I reached a new level in our marriage. I had to borrow his swimming shorts! It's a good thing he's not a small man. With only a few weeks of summer left and me continuously growing it's not like I'm going bathing suit shopping! Forget it. And there you have it, I'm thankful my dh loaned me something to swim in. Geez!


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Labels: