This page has moved to a new address.

Six Quirky Things About Me

7/31/08

Six Quirky Things About Me

Ms. Tami tagged me for the Six Quirky Things meme.


The Rules

* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

My Six Quirky Things

1. I've got a bit of an addiction to Big Red.
2. I've got a bit of an addiction to Sweet Tea.
3. I get easily overwhelmed by clutter.
4. I long to be on the Biggest Loser.
5. If I could change one physical thing about myself it would be to remove the sun damage from my face. Too many freckles.
6. I love baby feet.

Your Turn!
1. Sheila
2. Colleen
3. Margie
4. Candace
5. Natalie
6. Krista

Labels: