This page has moved to a new address.

3am - Day 110

9/26/08

3am - Day 110

I'm having a great day! My dh had his minor surgery and that all went well. I got to bed at 9:30pm this evening. I woke up with a sore throat but I had enough energy to do the dishes, take out the garbage, change out the laundry, take a shower and catch up on Flash Back Friday and Aloha Friday. It's harder and harder to carve out time but I'm managing. I'm trying to make the most of my time. I'm hoping the baby will start sleeping through the night soon. Oh we got the cutest hat from MyPrincessCloset.com. Photos will be coming and don't forget about that ListPlanIt.com schwag I've got going! Just click on the links on the left side bar. It's worth a look I promise! $50 to Tiny Prints is still up for grabs too. Song of the day 3am by Matchbox 20 and that's dedicated to that baby of mine.

Oh and if you are a blogger follower - I've added the new blogger gadget on the left side bar at the bottom. I've got one - Sheila! She ROCKS and deserves an award. I think I have some to give out too. I will work on that this coming week.

Labels: