This page has moved to a new address.

All Star - Day 89

10/18/08

All Star - Day 89

All Star by Smash Mouth is my song of the day! Dedicated to my super soccer star. They won their game today and then it was off to his make-up birthday party! Since hurricane Ike came and ruined any party plans on his actual birthday. We had a bowling party at 3pm.
We sat there waiting for people to show and no one was on time. That was so scary. My son kept asking what time it was and if anyone was going to come. There's nothing like that fear of no one coming to your child's birthday party. I think I would burst into tears if that happened! Luckily kids and parents started coming about 15 minutes after. Thank goodness because I was doing my best to reassure him that people were just fashionably late.
I wasn't going to bowl but we parents decided to take a lane and that was the best time I've had in a really long time. I can't remember the last time I bowled but I think it's been more than 5 years. We had the best time and it was such a stress reliever to hurl a ball down the lane! I strongly suggest it. The kids loved it too because they put those side rails up. All in all a tiring but really cool day with the family.

Labels: