This page has moved to a new address.

#cpsia - WashingtonPost.com Takes Notice

12/20/08

#cpsia - WashingtonPost.com Takes Notice

What does it mean that WashingtonPost.com has written an article about the new regulations regarding products for children 12 and under? It means it's not a hoax it's very real.

Is it really more than just toys? YES. I really wish this situation was swept up like the Motrin Moms movement. It's possible that folks just hear the #cpsia acronym and ignore it. Don't ignore it!

What's the big deal? The cost of the testing is so high that it could cause many small businesses to close. I've been researching it for my business. Even if I wasn't a small business owner I know many Moms online who have their own businesses garment decorating and own online shops. February is one of the many deadlines and we are really pushing for clarification. Please give the article a read and voice your opinion.


post signature

Labels: