This page has moved to a new address.

Runaway Rabbit - Day 41

12/6/08

Runaway Rabbit - Day 41

We had a birthday party today! My Mom and Grandma both have birthdays in December so we just had a big bash. Last Friday I took advantage of Black Friday and shopped at one of my favorite places Runaway Rabbit. I hit a really good deal with buy one pair of pj's get the next free and get a pair of free bunny slippers and get free shipping. It was by far one of the best online deals I had found. The only problem was I had to get the same size pj's. I got the voluptuous size for my Mom and I knew it would be big on my gram but thought I would give it a shot any way.
My package arrived on Wednesday. They have really great customer service because my box came with a drawn rabbit running away. It said, "Hoppy Holidays" that just made me giggle. I opened the box and a pair of slippers were missing. I sent them an email and told them it was gift for the party and they sent it out right away! Thanks FedEx for getting it to me before the party today. They both LOVED their gift. The pj's are too big for grandma but she loved them any way. They ooed and ahhed at how soft the pj's were and how comfy the slippers were. They look too cute!
Thanks Runaway Rabbit for your great customer service and making their birthday party gift a hit! I bet they wear these Christmas morning. ;)


post signature

Labels: ,